“Whoever touches the life of the child touches the most sensitive point of a whole, which has roots in the most distant past and climbs toward the infinite future” –Maria Montessori
Novi Woods Montessori Center is a day care center located in Novi, Michigan. Our curriculum and programs are centered around the Montessori style of teaching and philosophy because we believe that each child is unique and have different styles of learning. We cater to that by providing with a supportive and encouraging environment where they can be at ease and be themselves.
The Montessori method originally came from the fist woman physicist of Italy, Maria Montessori. Dr. Montessori specialized in pediatrics and psychiatry and she believed that children need stimulation, purposeful activity and self-esteem. In order for this to come to fruition, children must be introduced to different Montessori-based materials and in the process, children will learn to develop self-respect, self-discipline and lifetime love for learning.
Novi Woods Montessori Center, since its inception has prepared hundreds of children for a life of curiosity, learning, and discovery. We are here to serve your child from birth through Kindergarten.
Why choose Novi Woods Montessori Center
- Beautiful park-like setting on a wooded 2 acre lot.
- Nurturing and educated staff who are strong on the Montessori Philosophy, and who keep up with the latest in early-childhood education. They are very focused on the needs of the children.
- A cut above the rest. NWM trains a lot of Interns every year from Montessori training programs.
- A rich environment with fully stocked Montessori classrooms.
- Very affordable education. We try to make Montessori education available to as many children as possible.
- Excellent reviews from feeder schools and parents.
- We provide the service of heating up lunches for your child.
- We accept children who are in the process of being toilet-trained into our Transition program thus helping them get ready for pre-school program.
If you are interested to know more about the Montessori method, you may Set an Appointment online to meet with us. For questions and inquiries, please give us a call at 248-624-2211.